Christian Protection against, Demosn Ghost and how to Cast Them Out.  

RSS

EQnaNUL1
Active Scholar
30/01/2017 11:19 am  

I am posting this cos of 4 Terrifying TRUE Horror Stories featuring Demonic and Dark Entities.

Back in the day when still believed in Jezus and Bible I purchased a program (seminar) that has helped me a loot with this kind of things. 

I have uploaded this on the net so you can download it if you want and go true it. This is called Prayers that Heal the Heart.  You can get more information bout this seminar HERE . It contains one Ebook one Workbook Mp3 audio CD's and Also Video Seminar on this subject. It is based on Jezus Crist and the Bible.

I have purchased this pack. few years back and I had a loot of sucess with it until I belived in Jezus and the Bible. 

You can download my FREE copy HERE.

Files are compressed and Encrypted with WINRAR. So to unpack them you will need Winrar (You can Download it HERE for Windows or Mac)

And the password to unlock files is: dewodjweopJ#Rlr32dsaikdedew__324!!dfkKFWExw

Just copy and paste it. 

So this is it I hope this helps. 

To Think does not mean to Know!

ReplyQuote
EQnaNUL1
Active Scholar
30/01/2017 12:12 pm  

ReplyQuote
scarygothgirl
Active Scholar
04/02/2017 3:29 pm  

From a Christian perspective all you need to do is have faith to cast out ghosts/demons. Biblically one needs only say the name of Jesus Christ and the demons will flee.

I think special prayers and rituals to cast out demons have been made popular by catholics and horror films, but do not appear in the Bible and so do not mesh with the Christian faith.

www.Ungendered.com - We care about what's in a person's heart, not their pants!

ReplyQuote
EQnaNUL1
Active Scholar
04/02/2017 4:12 pm  

Basicly this program is desinged 4 the individual that uses it to let go of things that a deamon in the mind can hold on to and exploit him or her and also some other stuff. 

If calling out Jesus Christ  and having faith works for you that's great 🙂 

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register