A topic suggestion  

RSS

Corsus
Active Scholar
02/03/2017 4:21 am  

Hey I was wondering if you had any plans for a video about spontaneous combustion. It seems like it would be perfect for a documentary. Not that much really in depth coverage by paranormal investigators. 

The beatings will continue until morale improves

ReplyQuote
The Paranormal Scholar
Trusted Scholar Admin
03/03/2017 3:50 pm  

Thank you for the suggestion, we agree: spontaneous combustion would make a great topic for a video. We shall put it on our list of future video ideas!

- going beyond the scope of accepted scientific understanding -

ReplyQuote
Corsus
Active Scholar
03/03/2017 4:32 pm  

Thanks for considering my idea! I have one other suggestion for you. I've seen a few videos about a cryptid in the US that was known as the enfield monster (not to be confused with the poltergeist!) it had some very intriguing aspects and I think it would be really exciting if The Paranormal Scholar could give it your usual professional investigation! You guys are absolutely the best.

nightshade liked
ReplyQuote
The Paranormal Scholar
Trusted Scholar Admin
27/03/2017 12:03 pm  

I have never heard of the Enfield Monster - it is definitely something that I will look into! Cryptozoology is something I would love to do more of on the channel.

Thank you!

- going beyond the scope of accepted scientific understanding -

ReplyQuote
Corsus
Active Scholar
27/03/2017 5:35 pm  

Thanks! The only video I know of is at the YouTube channel CreepyNews  https://youtu.be/FVcdTG-ZLQo

Very bizarre, however seemingly backed up by numerous witnesses and physical evidence. I'm dying to see a paranormal scholar video on the and any cryptid! 

Also see YouTube channel MysteriousWorld under the Enfield Horror. 

Edited: 5 months  ago

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register