Buttons  

RSS

Birdman
Active Scholar
01/11/2016 5:59 pm  

I have noticed that the "Like" button, "Edit" and "Delete" at the bottom of my post doesn't work. I'm on my iPad, maybe this is a problem? Although I do can "Reply", "Quote" or "Report".

Suddenly I felt like a man; but then I turned around and found out that my wings are broken.

ReplyQuote
The Paranormal Scholar
Trusted Scholar Admin
01/11/2016 7:13 pm  

I have confirmed this on a smartphone. Only 'reply' and 'quote' display. There does seem to be a problem with mobile devices. I do not know if this is a glitch, or if there is something I can do about it in order to resolve the issue. I have contacted support for this forum plugin and hope to have an answer soon.

Thank you for pointing this out. We hope this hasn't affected your usage of the forum too much!

- going beyond the scope of accepted scientific understanding -

ReplyQuote
The Paranormal Scholar
Trusted Scholar Admin
02/11/2016 8:05 pm  

I have had a response from the plugin support:

The reason the other buttons were not displaying is because you were not logged in. The full range of buttons only display after login.

Hope this clarifies. 

- TPS

- going beyond the scope of accepted scientific understanding -

ReplyQuote
Birdman
Active Scholar
07/11/2016 12:12 am  

Of course I was logged in, otherwise I couldn't even see these bottons and create this topic afterwards 😄. The problem was not in that they were not displayed, but in the fact that when I click on one of them and nothing happens.

Anyway, it's not a big deal, just wanted to point that out 😉

Suddenly I felt like a man; but then I turned around and found out that my wings are broken.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register