what happens to the alternate timeline?  

RSS

gdbjhca
(@gdbjhca)
Novice Scholar
20/11/2017 5:57 am  

I am looking for a site for psychics to talk with psychics.  No, I wont give you a reading, Been there, done that. Spent years giving very accurate reading for free to fine tune my skills, and I learned there are a lot of messed up people out there.  I have nothing to prove.  My psychic senses are real, and strong, and I am a 60 year old professional person.  My question is: when I clearly see the future, and I chose to change that vision, what happens to the avoided alternate timeline?  For me to see clearly years in the future, including listening to people's thoughts and sensing their feelings, this can only occur if these characters (often including me) led a full life up to the point of the vision.  If, knowing that vision, I chose to change it, and I have, what happens to that alternate timeline??  Do the characters suddenly disappear as soon as the timeline changes, or does that timeline continue in an alternate universe?  I would really appreciate some thought from other psychics on the subject. Is it possible I am now living in an alternate timeline that might disappear of someone, knowing the future, makes a change?

I look forward to real thoughts.  If you choose to debate the reality of precognition, please don't bother to reply. You have no clue.

Gil

ReplyQuote
gdbjhca
(@gdbjhca)
Novice Scholar
08/12/2017 5:17 am  

Is anyone out there??

ReplyQuote
Share: