Something I can't explain.  

RSS

chgirl92
Novice Scholar
12/02/2017 1:20 am  

I figured this has been something that has been untouched but...I have experienced things that may relate to this topic. Back when I was in elementary school, around the age of 10 or 11 (5th grade) I have had a dream that had stuck out to me the most. I recall most if not every detail about this as well. In this dream, I was laying on my back in the middle of our school's recess and staring up at the clouds. They had a certain formation that I would subconsciously recall later on. But as I lay on my back, I heard the other kids in my class as well as various other grades playing along. A specific name came to my head, the name of an upper classman of mine at the time.

After that name came to my head, I sat up and looked to my left. I was close to one of two softball fields that was near the playground and the outdoor basketball court but that was in front of me. Where I looked was at the basketball court specifically since the person whom the name belonged to would have been found there. After a short time I stood and started walking to that area. That is where my dream had ended.

Later on, not sure how much later on (could have been between a week and a month at this point) I had found myself laying on my back, staring up at the sky during recess as my dream had started in. The cloud formation was the exact same way. The events of that dream had come true, seeing as the same name came to my head, I sat up and looked left, and the same area I had cast my gaze was indeed the same as well. Even the position of where I was laying was the exact same as it had been in my dream.

From then on, I have been having more and more of what I prefer to call them as 'Deja-Vu' moments where a specific phrase, place, or event would trigger the thought of 'I have seen this before' or 'I have heard you say that before' when in reality I have not. I even meet people that I have dreamed about at times, be it online or in person. When this happens, I will remember them saying something and my usual response would be something along the lines of 'Have I met you before?' There is a lot more than this that has been occurring with me but they may not fit under this sort of topic discussion.

If anyone knows anything, I don't mind if you reply. If used in a vid, exclude this extra line of text here.

ReplyQuote
nightshade
Trusted Scholar
14/02/2017 3:04 am  

I can understand where you are coming from. There is a good few weird things happened to me throughout my life (paranormal, supernatural, call it what you will.)

I always do my best to rationalise these things but sometimes some things in life are just too bizarre to try and explain away.

It's weird to try and explain it, but I have had a handful of dreams come true. Are they prophetic? Hmm, not sure. I think some of us just have a more highly sensed intuition than others.

There's been times when I get little flashes of images in front of my eyes, and I mean for a fleeting second and then before I know it - it happens. It's very strange. I can tell you also that most of the time it's really stupid insignificant things and I can give you an example from a few years ago.

I was sitting in the living room with my mum and we were discussing what to have for dinner that night. I said aloud to my mum: "I would love to try some authentic Italian pizza." As soon as I finished my sentence, we heard something being posted through our letterbox - a leaflet advertising "Authentic Italian pizza" on the front, saying a new restaurant had just opened in town. Coincidence? Yeah, maybe. Probably.

There are much more stranger things that's happened. I could write a book-load  lol.

I'll share a very weird dream that came true.

I was in an airport, hauling my luggage case behind me. For some mad, mad reason, my ex-boyfriend was there with me. We were both standing together showing the person at the front desk our plane tickets. Someone else was with us, I knew it was someone we knew but I couldn't see their face for some reason. I knew through that they were coming on the holiday with us.

I woke up and thought to myself: Why the hell would I have a dream about going on holiday with him(ex)? I laughed.

Two days later my phone goes off. It's a text message from a number I didn't have stored it in my phone. I read it. It read along the lines of:

"Hey. How are you? Just wanted to say I've been thinking about you and I miss you a lot. I know it's been a few months since we even spoke, but I wanted to ask you... would you consider going on a holiday to Spain for a week or so, all expenses paid?..."

Now, I got flippin' chills when I read that message from my ex. You know the strangest part? I actually went on holiday with him and there was someone who came with us... my little brother. Now that to this day really does freak me out lol.

Edited: 4 months  ago

"It's because you got no guts. Oh, how embarrassing... there they are. They were inside you the whole time. You did have guts. I've never been so wrong in my whole life!"

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register