Skyquakes  

RSS

nightshade
Trusted Scholar
31/01/2017 6:29 am  

Anyone have any thoughts or theories on what Skyquakes might be?

Do you believe they are real, or that the videos out there are faked?

I read some people think they are faked by Christians trying to make people believe that the impending apocalypse is coming, that it is the angels blowing trumpets of some sort.

I'm not sure whether to believe all the videos out there that claim to have caught these Skyquakes, but it is possible that there may be a few that are genuine.

If so, do you think it's possible that the sound captured in these videos from all over the world could be something to do with a change in the Earth's magnetic poles?

I read somewhere that a scientist expressed that it is very possible that the poles could be in the process of swapping, yet it does take several years (I think he said thousands) and that the sound of the 'Skyquakes' very well could be the sound of the Earth. Apparently, the sound may be magnetic particles in the atmosphere due to the polar shift slowly happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTOQvDzihTU

I think sonic booms (described in the video, is probably military aircraft breaking the sound barrier though)

Edited: 9 months  ago

"It's because you got no guts. Oh, how embarrassing... there they are. They were inside you the whole time. You did have guts. I've never been so wrong in my whole life!"

ReplyQuote
nightshade
Trusted Scholar
31/01/2017 6:35 am  

Did I post this in the wrong section? lol 

"It's because you got no guts. Oh, how embarrassing... there they are. They were inside you the whole time. You did have guts. I've never been so wrong in my whole life!"

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register