Glitch in the Matrix  

RSS

nightshade
Trusted Scholar
25/01/2017 3:22 am  

The 'Glitch in the Matrix' phenomenon would also make a cool topic to feature in a video. 

Not sure if you've ever heard of it or not but here is a link of one person explaining what it is:  http://in2worlds.net/glitches

Here is also a link to a Reddit page dedicated to people's experiences with the 'Glitch in the Matrix.' :  https://www.reddit.com/r/Glitch_in_the_Matrix/

While I was reading up on it, I found that it sometimes reminds me of the Mandela Effect. It could be possibly linked to it somehow. 

"It's because you got no guts. Oh, how embarrassing... there they are. They were inside you the whole time. You did have guts. I've never been so wrong in my whole life!"

ReplyQuote
The Paranormal Scholar
Trusted Scholar Admin
27/01/2017 3:53 pm  

Yes, it certainly seems similar to the Mandela Effect. It is a good suggestion! Although, maybe a little more recovery is needed before I touch the subject... as I am still a bit shaken up after the ME research!

Out of curiosity, have you ever had a 'glitch in the matrix' moment? 

Now that I think about it, that would make a good theme for a real paranormal stories video!

- going beyond the scope of accepted scientific understanding -

nightshade liked
ReplyQuote
nightshade
Trusted Scholar
29/01/2017 4:32 pm  

Lol Yes, I agree you should recover from the ME research.

I have never had a glitch experience myself but there could be a good number of your subscribers who might have so it really would make a good real paranormal stories video.

Of course there are loads of people's experiences on the Reddit section of Glitch in the Matrix, yet I have known of other YouTubers having problems featuring their stories on videos and their videos have been taken down because of it.

"It's because you got no guts. Oh, how embarrassing... there they are. They were inside you the whole time. You did have guts. I've never been so wrong in my whole life!"

ReplyQuote
The Paranormal Scholar
Trusted Scholar Admin
30/01/2017 6:16 pm  

Yes, thus far we have only ever used stories subscribers have sent to us. We have not been too sure what the 'rules' of using Reddit etc. stories are (and didn't want to get into trouble with the 'copyright police' to have to find out!). Luckily we have our other, main content to keep our channel active during times when we do not have too many stories. (Last week's video pretty much wiped out our reserve of subscriber stories!).

If we do get sent any Glitch in the Matrix stories, we will be sure to put them to one side for a themed real paranormal stories episode.

Also, speaking of the Mandela Effect, we stumbled across another recently 'hot' one, regarding the Matrix film itself! The believed line: "What if I told you everything you know is a lie" said by Morpheus was never in the film. The poignancy of this line...ha! Now, I do not even know what to believe anymore. Did I hear that line in the film...? I really do not know. At this point, I am just so confused by my brain!

- going beyond the scope of accepted scientific understanding -

nightshade liked
ReplyQuote
Daisy
Novice Scholar
31/03/2017 5:22 am  

Don't sweat the small stuff.

Even if you believe, as I do, that these changes are/have happened; there is nothing we can do about it. I spent weeks looking at maps and books, and online videos, before relaxing. Over the years I have found comfort in the possiblity that I am the only creature in existence. Before I stumbled upon your youtube videos... you never existed. At the same time, perhaps I never existed until I commented.  I often think in circles 😄

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register