How about...  

RSS

nightshade
Trusted Scholar
06/11/2016 7:21 pm  

Making a video on:

Black Eyed Kids

What people think Shadow People actually are

These are two subjects that are really interesting in my opinion. 

"It's because you got no guts. Oh, how embarrassing... there they are. They were inside you the whole time. You did have guts. I've never been so wrong in my whole life!"

ReplyQuote
Birdman
Active Scholar
06/11/2016 10:37 pm  

Black Eyed Kids? What is that? Sounds creepy.

Suddenly I felt like a man; but then I turned around and found out that my wings are broken.

ReplyQuote
nightshade
Trusted Scholar
07/11/2016 1:50 am  

Oh, my goodness. I have never met someone who doesn't know what the Black Eyed Kids are (or BEKs for short). I'll post you a link and a video. They're sooo creepy, honestly. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black-eyed_children

https://youtu.be/PrNW_jWpmFM?t=1173

"It's because you got no guts. Oh, how embarrassing... there they are. They were inside you the whole time. You did have guts. I've never been so wrong in my whole life!"

ReplyQuote
nightshade
Trusted Scholar
07/11/2016 2:03 am  

Oh, also, someone made a short horror movie about them. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tBzlIOAaNY

ReplyQuote
The Paranormal Scholar
Trusted Scholar Admin
07/11/2016 8:24 am  
Posted by: nightshade

Making a video on:

Black Eyed Kids   

Black Eyed Children is a topic which we once thought about investigating. However, during preliminary research, we struggled to find any reliable or convincing evidence that we thought could support a video. A lot of what we came across was fictional 'creepypasta', or just dubious.

That being said, we would be interested to review the topic. We watched the extract from the episode you linked in here. It has an intriguing account. If you have any more leads, we would we be interested to look into them, as we will most certainly look more into this phenomena in the future!

Thanks for your suggestions.

- going beyond the scope of accepted scientific understanding -

nightshade liked
ReplyQuote
The Paranormal Scholar
Trusted Scholar Admin
07/11/2016 8:30 am  

Something to consider in relation to Black Eyed Children is the genetic condition aniridia. It is the absence of the iris of the eye, resulting in one large, black pupil. There is still some white around the pupil, however, at night time this could be distorted. Also, people who have this genetic condition have greater light sensitivity, perhaps making it less likely for them to be outside during the day. Their nighttime vision is excellent. It is just a thought, but certainly something to think about when looking into people's reports of encountering children with black eyes.

ReplyQuote
nightshade
Trusted Scholar
07/11/2016 1:56 pm  
Posted by: The Paranormal Scholar

Something to consider in relation to Black Eyed Children is the genetic condition aniridia. It is the absence of the iris of the eye, resulting in one large, black pupil. There is still some white around the pupil, however, at night time this could be distorted. Also, people who have this genetic condition have greater light sensitivity, perhaps making it less likely for them to be outside during the day. Their nighttime vision is excellent. It is just a thought, but certainly something to think about when looking into people's reports of encountering children with black eyes.

Yes, I've heard of this condition but it doesn't explain the feeling people get from these kids apparently or the strange things they say to people just to get access to their home/vehicle lol

I understand it really does seem like a Creepypasta. But there is a couple of videos on youtube that seem interesting enough to consider that it could be a real phenomenon. 

A well-known youtuber by the name Shane Dawson made a video talking about them, and he spoke of his possible encounter with a Black Eyed Kid at his door.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3sqZkcZCpo

There is also another video when a supposed Black Eyed Kid was caught on a news crew's camera right before going live/or filming after a fatal car accident happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVUSP0oMgbI

There is also a forest people talk about in England called Cannock Chase where sightings of "Black Eyed Kids" have been spotted (most likely supposed to be ghosts though) and someone caught something on their drone's camera while flying over near the forest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za4nOvt99YE

I know none of this proves anything but it is something to perhaps consider.

🙂

ReplyQuote
nightshade
Trusted Scholar
18/03/2017 4:42 pm  

Thank you PS for making a BEKs video! I thoroughly enjoyed it 🙂

ReplyQuote
The Paranormal Scholar
Trusted Scholar Admin
24/03/2017 11:29 am  

You are most welcome! It was an excellent suggestion.

nightshade liked
ReplyQuote
scarygothgirl
Active Scholar
08/04/2017 6:31 pm  

I've heard about people who have invited them in and have then gone on to experience effects very similar to radiation poisoning. Which sounds very like alien encounter stories and Men In Black encounters. There is a theory that BEK's are alien-human hybrids that are being exposed to humans as some form of test. 

www.Ungendered.com - We care about what's in a person's heart, not their pants!

nightshade liked
ReplyQuote
scarygothgirl
Active Scholar
09/04/2017 12:43 pm  

Where do the stories come from? Are they mostly from America, or from all over? It seems almost all UFO and alien experiences are in America.

www.Ungendered.com - We care about what's in a person's heart, not their pants!

nightshade liked
ReplyQuote
nightshade
Trusted Scholar
10/04/2017 7:05 pm  
Posted by: scarygothgirl

Where do the stories come from? Are they mostly from America, or from all over? It seems almost all UFO and alien experiences are in America.

Hi.

To be honest most of the cases I have heard of or read come from the States. It does seem as though it happens just there, but I'm sure there are people around the world who may have experiences of their own. 

The first known reported occurrence with the Black Eyed Kids was by a man named Brian Bethel. He apparently encountered them in Abilene in Texas in 1998 and posted on a paranormal web forum about it shortly after. 

It has been speculated that his encounter was fabricated though as Brian was (is?) a journalist who only a little while before the BEKs thing, spoke of the idea that we human could create a supernatural being from our minds (like a Tulpa, I suppose) and how easily it could spread from person to person. Probably in a mass hysteria type of way. So it really is down to whether you believe Brian Bethel or not - a lot of people do think it's a hoax.

Although, apparently, Brian received a response on the message forum from another user claiming to have had the same experience with these Black Eyed beings. 

I, for one, would actually like to see these forums but being from the late 90s it's likely lost in cyber space somewhere (assuming Brian was telling the truth, of course.)

Here is a link to an episode that Brian featured in called "Monsters & Mysteries in America." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEj7baxANAM

The full episode is called "Bad Lands" and is part of Season 1. I'm not sure where you can get the whole episode though. 

Edited: 6 months  ago

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register