The best "ghost photo"  

RSS

The Paranormal Scholar
Trusted Scholar Admin
30/04/2017 2:39 pm  

In one of our early videos we examined five photographs claiming to depict a ghost. The photos which we chose we, at the time, thought best represented the genre. Later, we did our 10 mysterious photos video and touched on a few more. One which still stands out in my mind is the "tulip staircase ghost" - I cannot explain it. So, all of this led me to wonder, what is the best "ghost photo" you have come across?

- going beyond the scope of accepted scientific understanding -

ReplyQuote
nightshade
Trusted Scholar
08/06/2017 4:13 pm  

I'm not sure I am 100% convinced by many ghost photographs but I suppose there are a few out there that make you think.

One photo I find interesting is this one: 

It was apparently taken along the A75 in Scotland. Supposedly the most haunted road in Britain. I read about a few crazy things that have been witnessed on it. Here's a link if you're interested:

http://www.theparanormalguide.com/blog/the-most-haunted-road-in-scotland

Rather interesting. I always find the idea of long stretches of roads being haunted very creepy. Just the thought of driving along the dark almost empty road at night gives me goosebumps lol.

"It's because you got no guts. Oh, how embarrassing... there they are. They were inside you the whole time. You did have guts. I've never been so wrong in my whole life!"

ReplyQuote
The Paranormal Scholar
Trusted Scholar Admin
09/07/2017 11:57 am  

That is the problem - not being there at the time the photo was taken always makes one a little suspicious, either of fraud or some sort of natural phenomenon being confused. It would be interesting to try and replicate some of the more famous ones.

You have given me an idea: a video on haunted roads. Will ponder and mull over it, and see if the seed germinates into a video!

- going beyond the scope of accepted scientific understanding -

ReplyQuote
nightshade
Trusted Scholar
04/08/2017 8:33 pm  

That would make a great topic for a video! 🙂

(Sorry about the pic I put in the other post. Seems to have vanished for some reason lol)

"It's because you got no guts. Oh, how embarrassing... there they are. They were inside you the whole time. You did have guts. I've never been so wrong in my whole life!"

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register