Sinbad Genie Film From the 1990s  

RSS

The Paranormal Scholar
Trusted Scholar Admin
04/01/2017 1:41 pm  

Gaining traction as one of the most widely reported cases of ME is the claim of the existence of a children's film from the 1990s starring the comedian Sinbad as a Genie character. Many claim that this film was called Shazam. However, there are no records that this film exists, with Sinbad himself denying his involvement in any such film. 

Okay for all you people who think I did a genie movie.. well haven’t done one YET , but I am going to do one so we can close this chapter - Sinbad, 23rd December 2016

Does anyone remember this movie? My husband adamantly states that he remembers it, and can recall watching it with his dad as a child. (And is not confusing it with the similar-sounding Kazaam film.)

We would be interested to hear your thoughts on the subject.

- going beyond the scope of accepted scientific understanding -

ReplyQuote
nightshade
Trusted Scholar
05/01/2017 9:35 pm  

This is a new one. I was going to talk about maybe people getting mixed up with the movie Kazaam but I can see you have covered that already lol 

I do think it's interesting to think so many people have these memories. I mean surely not EVERYONE who says they remember this certain movie (or any memories related to ME) have false memories. It is very twilight zone-like, and freaky as hell might I add...

"It's because you got no guts. Oh, how embarrassing... there they are. They were inside you the whole time. You did have guts. I've never been so wrong in my whole life!"

ReplyQuote
The Paranormal Scholar
Trusted Scholar Admin
05/01/2017 10:38 pm  

It truly is weird.

We only encountered this for the first time the other day, when we stumbled across the title of an upcoming film release, a film Shazam, planned for 2019 or similar. Anyway, the name triggered a memory for my husband, namely a genie film from his childhood. So, he searched for it on Google, just out of nostalgia.... only to find out the film never existed! He was shocked.

How is it that so many people remember the same, non-existent thing...?

Anyway, we hope that our next video will delve a little deeper into this...!

- going beyond the scope of accepted scientific understanding -

nightshade liked
ReplyQuote
nightshade
Trusted Scholar
10/01/2017 2:56 pm  

I found something interesting... 

If you scroll down on this webpage, Sinbad thinks he may have solved the genie mystery...

http://mashable.com/2016/12/23/sinbad-shazam-kazam-shaq/#z3zrou8IasqD

"It's because you got no guts. Oh, how embarrassing... there they are. They were inside you the whole time. You did have guts. I've never been so wrong in my whole life!"

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register